The Mission Darkness Keyfob Faraday Bag shields smart “always on” keyfobs and other small electronics from radio frequency signals. The bag is designed to prevent criminals from using keyfob skimming tools to copy or mimic your keyfob’s unique signal/wireless code to gain access to your vehicle or keyless entry system. Once a device is properly enclosed in the bag, no signal can penetrate or be hacked. The Mission Darkness Keyfob Faraday Bag should be used as a preventative measure for vehicle and data security.
*Keyfobs and small electronics should remain shielded inside the faraday bag when not in use. The bag also allows you to keep a spare keyfob isolated and locked inside your vehicle. The advanced signal blocking bag is commonly used for vehicle security, forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection.
Features: Mission Darkness Faraday Bag for Keyfobs (MDFB-K)
- 80dB+ average signal attenuation
- Dual Paired Seam Construction
- Unique serial # on every bag
- Folds for covert carry
- Keyring loop
- Shields keyfobs and other small transmitters
- Top flap folds into elastic to ensure faraday material contact
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials keep mobile devices protected and dry
Dimensions & Sizing
Product Code: MDFB-K
- Keyfob size bag holds keys, small cell phones, etc.