NAVIKS is proud to offer an HDMI video interface that will allow to add many important functions to the factory navigation or color multimedia screen.
– HDMI video interface is not a navigation system and it does not replace your navigation system or navigation screen.
– HDMI video interface produces only video.
– Audio is routed from HDMI video interface to the vehicle’s 3.5 mm AUX audio jack input. If vehicle doesn’t have a 3.5 mm AUX audio jack input an AUX audio interface add-on or FM modulator will be required.
– We always recommend using a professional 12-volt installation facility to perform the install.
– HDMI video interface is 100% Plug & Play but wire splicing is required for power, ground and reverse trigger.
– HDMI video interface comes with a vehicle specific harness that eliminates the need for wire cutting.
– 1 HDMI video intput.
– 1 Compitse video input.
– 1 Rear camera input (rear camera shows up on the screen when vehicle is placed in reverse gear).
Kit consists of:
– HDMI Video Interface.
– Honda Plug & Play Harness.
– Installation Manual.
Questions? Contact us by phone: (718)-797-9414
or Email us: [email protected]