- Hands-free remote
- Automatic or manual arm and disarm
- Shock/tilt accelerometer
- Multiple remote capability (1 remote included with the system)
- Ignition signal sensor
- Back-up battery, which operates even if wires are cut or circumvented
- 125 dB multi-tone siren
- Engineered for ultra-low power consumption
- Compact design
- 3-wire universal install harness
Specifications of the Accelerometer:
- Height: 3.7 inches
- Width: 2.3 inches
- Depth: 0.9 inches
- Mass: 5.6 ounces without cable
Compatible Motorcycle Models:
Ducati, HD, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, and all other makes
- Our perimeter sensor and ignition sensor are not included with this system.
- Our provided 3-wire installation harness will easily install on any motorcycle. OEM integration kits may be available for some models, but are not required for installation.
Installing the device to your motorcycle is extremely easy; no wire cutting is necessary with our universal harness. You will deal with a positive and negative ring terminal to be installed at the battery directly. The third wire is a positap, that is to be installed on a 12v switched power wire, such as a tail light or license plate light. Many of our customers have been able to install our system in minutes!